Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nearly Got Myself Killed Today



I was driving on my way home from work and made a right turn to soon. A driver was coming in straight on my left side, so we nearly had a collision. Luckily, no one got hit and no one was hurt. It was my fault without a doubt, but the guy who was driving stopped, came out of his car, and started dropping f bombs at me along with his wife and son flipping me off. He was screaming his head off infront of a best buy parking lot! I'm man enough to admit my mistake, but he didn't need to shout at the top of his lungs. I heard him even without opening my car windows! Not a good day indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only are you man enough to admit your mistake, you are brilliant enough to take a negative situation and turn it into something positive and creative. Great work!