Friday, May 11, 2007

I Graduated!


After 4 years of commuting in the rain, sleet, and snow, trying to meet dead lines, learning after effects and photoshop, etc, etc, I graduated from The School Of Visual Arts! It feels good. The ceremony was really nice, although it sucked that my class mates and I had to wait to eat for 5-6 hours straight. I'm really happy I graduated from college. Now I have alot of free time to do my own things, hang out with people, and hopefully find myself a nice girl. It is a shame my Grandmother passed away before my graduation. I was living with her in Brooklyn since the first day of school to make my commutes easier. She was very good to me and I owe all of my accomplishments at school to her. I love you and I miss you Grandma. To my classmates, congratulations. We did it!

No comments: